Sunday, July 20, 2008

Florence the Snail


This little gal is for my Aunt. Her name, the snail that is, is Florence!
She has little flowers all around her and a big open mouth. I am not sure if she wants to eat the cupcake or if she is terrified by it!
The cupcake is very vanilla with orange sprinkles and a cherry of course!
I used Premo! Sculpty clay..it is a lot brighter and smoother then the regular but the same price oddly enough.
I hope she like's this, otherwise it's back to the drawing board!

3 comments:

Tandra said...

OMGosh Kim! Hilarious and adorable!!!! Love the open mouth!!
My Grandmothers name was Florence! Gary would NOT let me name Halo that! :(
Yummy cuppie!!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little snail!

48JJFan said...

I love Florence! Only I didn't know her proper name was Florence -- which fits her perfectly! I've been calling her "TheSnailMyNieceMade" which didn't seem appropriate and could have accounted for the look on her face.... which I think was disgust. She still has the look but I think it might be because of the messy desk that she sits on in my office! I love her! Thanks again!