Monday, July 7, 2008

Embroidery 101




I made this cute little pouch for this Travel Kitty that I purchased. The idea is you take him around and take pictures of him. He of course needed a fly pouch to ride in.
I have just started trying to learn embroidery. The stitches used on this pouch are embroidery stitches that I learned here.
All the stitches are shown to you through a video..so you can replay it over and over until you get it!
This is not by any means a perfectly sewed piece but it holds together! YEAH!!

4 comments:

Tandra said...

So pretty! Your HERE Travel Kitty link doesnt work. :(

Jane said...

I am sure she will be very happy travelling in this

Kim said...

Hey Tandra..
It works now!!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of Travel Kitty...but have heard of Flat Stanley.

You don't have to buy Stanley.

Kitty is sweet, though!