Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WOTY


As January begins the New Year I find myself thinking about my New Years resolutions. This year I am more goal oriented. I don't want to change things as much as I want to perfect and evolve. My friend was telling me that people actually choose a word of the year or WOTY. I thought this was a nifty idea and something I wanted to try. After much thought I picked the word EMBRACE. The dictionary defines embrace as follows: to take or receive gladly or eagerly; accept willingly. This year I am going to try and take things as they come and embrace them, willingly.
Since no one really reads this blog I think I may use it as kind of an online diary, checking in with my word of the year and sharing how I have tried to apply it.
I opened my Etsy shop this year and will try and post projects as well.
Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Tandra said...

I read your blog...well I havent since June..Oh wait, that was your last post!! ;)

Your new blog looks awesome, and your pic is STUNNING of you!!!

Love ya neighbor!

Kim said...

Aw, thanks! :) I tell you everything interesting anyway so it will be a repeat! hahahahaha