Monday, January 24, 2011

Chicken Salad


Not sure if I posted this before but I am too lazy to look for it. :)
This is a super yummy chicken salad recipe I made up myself. We usually have it with pita bread or flat bread. The kids prefer it that way.

1 package of fresh cooked chicken breasts (Trader Joes deli section)
2 cucumbers
1 or more colorful bell peppers
1 bunch of green onion. I use only the green parts
1 package of spicy pecans (Trader Joes)
1 or 2 handfuls of dried cranberries or craisins
light mayo ( I have never measured, just put a little and stir..you can always add more)
Stir Together!
I sometimes put the cucumbers on the side because if you are planning this for the following day or leftovers they cucumbers get soggy.

2 comments:

Tandra said...

YUM! I love your recipes!
they are stinkin' healthy!! and yummy looking! Im hoping if Im ever really sick, youll bring me some food!! lol

Kim said...

I will bring you some even if you are not sick! sheesh!!