Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trust



This weeks word from OWL is Trust. I was listening to this Jeremy Camp song when I went to create this page. I always need to remember that God is ultimately in control and I need to have faith and TRUST!!!
My favorite part of the song, included in the journaling is
" I will walk by faith , even when I cannot see."
I experimented with LOTS of different random things this time. The background paper that looks like buildings,is a new paper, that you can watercolor in. The word " TRUST" is made of baked sculpty clay!
The music notes are from a cut of vintage sheet music. I had to include this because the whole piece of art was inspired by a song.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great layout!

Lynn
OLW

Tandra said...

Kim its great!!!

Are you feeling better???

Tandra said...

P.S.- You been tagged on my blog!! lol

Lil said...

Looooove it! ~~ Lil